The right macronutrient breakdown depends on many individual factors, and you'll need to get in touch with your Registered Dietitian to discuss your needs. You can contact your dietitian for free by logging into Gainful.com and navigating to the "My Dietitian" tab. In general, aim to stay around the range of 45-60% of calories from carbohydrates, 15-30% from fat, and 10-25% from protein.
Articles in this section
- How can I eat healthy on a lower budget?
- What is a proper portion size for peanuts?
- What is the right macronutrient breakdown for me?
- Do your shakes include fruit and vegetable nutrients?
- How can I eat properly as a college student?
- How many meals should I eat per day?
- What are some high protein breakfasts ideas?
- Is it healthy to add cheese to my meals?
- How often should I be eating?
- What are some healthy alternatives to cheesy meals?