You shouldn't experience any negative effects from your personalized protein powder in relation to your blood pressure. Diet therapy for high blood pressure typically involves eating a healthy diet that is low in sodium and unhealthy fats (both of which we'll make sure to limit in your personalized protein powder).
One of the biggest factors in controlling your blood pressure is reaching and maintaining a healthy weight. Also, eating healthy foods that are nutrient dense and have good sources of potassium, calcium, and healthy fats can help.
Caffeine is something that will raise your blood pressure temporarily. Some of our blends do have a very small amount of caffeine in it, about 5mg. This is the amount you would usually find in a cup of decaffeinated coffee. If you are hypersensitive to caffeine, we'd be happy to remove it for you. Just email your Registered Dietitian at RD@gainful.com
As always, we recommend consulting with your physician before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to have protein powder if i have autoimmune hepatitis (liver disease)?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with alpha gal allergies?
- Is protein powder good for an anti-inflammatory diet?
- Is protein powder ok for people with pre-diabetes?
- Is protein powder safe to take if I have Hashimoto's?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with gastroparesis?
- Is protein safe for people with PCOS?
- Do you have any blends that are good for people with IC?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with hypoglycemia?
- How can I gain weight with hyperthyroidism?