Protein powder can be a great addition to your diet during pregnancy! Protein and calorie needs are increased while you are pregnant, so protein supplements are quite common among expectant mothers.
Assuming you're not allergic to any of the ingredients in your protein blend, you shouldn't experience any issues with your protein powder. You can view your full ingredients list and nutrition facts by logging into Gainful.com
We always recommend consulting with your physician before taking any supplements if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any medical conditions.
Articles in this section
- What's different about Gainful protein powder from other brands?
- Do you offer samples?
- Can I use this protein as a meal replacement?
- Can I consume Gainful while pregnant?
- Do you have pre workout?
- How much does Gainful cost?
- Do you only offer subscriptions?
- How do I retake the quiz?
- Is the packaging recyclable?
- How does the price of Gainful protein powder compare to other brands?