A normal/appropriate portion size for peanuts is about 1 ounce or 1/4 of a cup. If you don't want to measure it out precisely though, you can always use a rough estimate. About one handful of peanuts would be a serving size/1 ounce. You can use this technique for all nuts and seeds that you consume.
Articles in this section
- How can I eat healthy on a lower budget?
- What is a proper portion size for peanuts?
- What is the right macronutrient breakdown for me?
- Do your shakes include fruit and vegetable nutrients?
- How can I eat properly as a college student?
- How many meals should I eat per day?
- What are some high protein breakfasts ideas?
- Is it healthy to add cheese to my meals?
- How often should I be eating?
- What are some healthy alternatives to cheesy meals?