Gainful's personalized protein powder blends have relatively low sodium. On the high end, some of our blends contain 150mg per serving – this is still less than 1/10th of the amount of sodium you would find in a teaspoon of salt. So, reducing the amount of sodium in your personalized blend really would not impact the taste of the protein powder in any significant way.
At the moment, decreasing the amount of sodium in your blend is not an option we offer. The nutritional profile of your personalized protein powder blend comes 100% naturally from the foods they are derived from (i.e. milk, peas, rice).
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a longer lasting form of protein?
- Can I get a different mix of protein sources?
- Would less sodium impact the taste of my protein powder?
- Does my protein powder contain creatine?
- How do I increase the amount of protein in my blend?
- Do you offer BCAAs?
- Can I get a grain-free blend?
- Do you have blends for people with specific dietary restrictions?
- Can I add fat to my blend?
- Why isn't there any casein in my blend?