We're more than happy to talk through the ingredients in your blend with you. In fact, your Registered Dietitian is the great resource for discussing your personalized blend and why the ingredients were chosen for you. You can reach out to your Gainful R.D. at any time by logging into Gainful.com and navigating to the " Personal Dietitian" tab.
Finding the best ingredients for you is only the start. We're also passionate about making sure our ingredients are the best, hands down. There is nothing more important to us than sourcing the cleanest, safest ingredients on the market. We want you to be an informed consumer – that means asking questions about your ingredients, where they come from, and why they're in your blend.
Here's a bit about our manufacturing process: We source our ingredients from manufacturers all across the country and require all of our manufacturers to provide COAs (Certificate of Analyses) for each ingredient. Our suppliers are all SQF, HACCP, and ISO certified. Additionally, we receive, blend, and package all of our products in a FDA compliant, cGMP-approved facility.
Our plant-based protein ingredients are non-GMO, vegan, and organic. Our whey protein concentrate, isolate, and micellar casein are cold-processed, micro-filtered, and un-denatured. They are BSE-free and non-GMO (although they are not non-GMO project verified). All of our proteins are also hormone-free (rBST, rBGH, etc.)
Articles in this section
- How should I store my protein powder?
- How do I know if everything in this protein is healthy?
- Do you process common allergens in the same facility as your product?
- Where do your ingredients come from?
- Which additives are in your protein powder?
- Is your protein tested for toxins or metals?
- What testing have you done for purity and quality?
- What is the quality of Gainful protein powder?
- Is your product made with animal products?
- How do you personalize the protein powder?