For best results, store your protein powder in a cool, dry, and dark area. Avoid getting your protein powder wet! Under these conditions and sealed in the original packaging, your protein powder will have a shelf life of up to 1 year.
Articles in this section
- How should I store my protein powder?
- How do I know if everything in this protein is healthy?
- Do you process common allergens in the same facility as your product?
- Where do your ingredients come from?
- Which additives are in your protein powder?
- Is your protein tested for toxins or metals?
- What testing have you done for purity and quality?
- What is the quality of Gainful protein powder?
- Is your product made with animal products?
- How do you personalize the protein powder?