The ingredients used in our protein powder blends contain a variety of different vitamins and minerals. Keep in mind that protein powder doesn't necessarily contain as concentrated an amount of vitamins and minerals as whole foods. Mixing protein powder in a smoothie with fruits and vegetables is a great way to boost your intake of vitamins and minerals!
Articles in this section
- How can I eat healthy on a lower budget?
- What is a proper portion size for peanuts?
- What is the right macronutrient breakdown for me?
- Do your shakes include fruit and vegetable nutrients?
- How can I eat properly as a college student?
- How many meals should I eat per day?
- What are some high protein breakfasts ideas?
- Is it healthy to add cheese to my meals?
- How often should I be eating?
- What are some healthy alternatives to cheesy meals?