The amount of protein any man (and really any person) needs is based on many personal factors. There is no "right" amount of protein for all men, because each individual leads a very different lifestyle. While the Recommended Dietary Allowance for protein is only 0.8 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight, most men will actually need much more than this. The best way to figure out how much protein you need is to work with your Registered Dietitian. You can contact your R.D. for free by logging into your profile at Gainful.com and navigating to the "My Dietitian" tab.
Articles in this section
- How much protein can you consume at once?
- How soon after working out do I need to consume protein?
- Would it be a waste to drink 2 servings of protein powder at once?
- Does whey protein concentrate contain more calories than whey isolate?
- Should I drink protein powder on days I don't workout?
- When should I drink protein powder?
- Does protein powder make you feel bloated?
- How much protein should men have each day?
- Should I be taking protein powder?
- What time of day should I be having protein powder?