Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and all the tissues the human body. You can think of amino acids as the "active ingredient" in any good protein powder. All of Gainful's personalized protein powder blends are complete sources of protein, which means that they contain all 9 essential amino acids. The 9 essential amino acids (phenylalanine, valine, threonine, tryptophan, methionine, leucine, isoleucine, lysine, and histidine) cannot be produced by the human body, and must be supplied by your diet.
The amino acid profile of a protein supplement is the exact composition of the different amino acids that are present in your blend. You can view the amino acid profile of your personalized protein powder blend by logging into Gainful.com after you finish your quiz.
Articles in this section
- Are there amino acids in my protein powder?
- What does amino acid profile mean?
- Where are the carbs in my blend coming from if they aren't sugar?
- Does Gainful offer paleo protein powder?
- How many grams of protein per serving?
- How big is each serving?
- How many calories are in my blend?
- Where can I find the nutrition facts for my blend?
- How do I enter my protein powder into MyFitnessPal or other tracking apps?