You shouldn't experience any issues with your Gainful protein powder in relation to alpha gal allergies. With alpha gal allergies, you should be careful when consuming meat or meat-derived products. We don't use any type of non-vegetarian protein in our products.
If you have questions about how protein powder may affect your specific medical condition, feel free to reach out to your Registered Dietitian by logging into Gainful.com and navigating to the "My Dietitian" tab.
We always recommend consulting with your physician before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to have protein powder if i have autoimmune hepatitis (liver disease)?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with alpha gal allergies?
- Is protein powder good for an anti-inflammatory diet?
- Is protein powder ok for people with pre-diabetes?
- Is protein powder safe to take if I have Hashimoto's?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with gastroparesis?
- Is protein safe for people with PCOS?
- Do you have any blends that are good for people with IC?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with hypoglycemia?
- How can I gain weight with hyperthyroidism?