You're more than welcome to mix your protein powder with anything you'd like! While many of our customers use dairy milk, almond milk, or soy milk, goat's milk is fine as well. We generally suggest using 4-8 oz of your liquid of choice with your protein powder. Use less liquid for a thicker, more flavorful protein shake and more liquid for a milder one.
Articles in this section
- Can I bake with protein powder?
- Can I add mass gainer to my protein powder?
- What should I mix my protein powder with?
- What are some different ways to use my protein powder?
- Can I mix my protein powder into a hot beverage?
- How do I make my protein powder dissolve better?
- Can I mix my protein powder with water?
- Can I make my personalized protein powder with goat milk?
- What are some smoothie recipes?
- Which type of milk should I mix with my protein?