Absolutely! If you indicated in our quiz that one of your primary goals is to stay lean, we'll create a protein blend optimized for staying lean.
However, it's important to realize that there is no magic formula to maintaining a good physique. Simply drinking protein shakes and hoping for the best isn’t enough. You will need to incorporate protein powder into a healthy diet that is portion controlled, and of course pair it with a program of regular exercise. When restricting calories in your diet and using protein powder, you are able to stay lean while supplying your body with additional high quality protein. Protein is important for staying lean because it plays a role in metabolism and helps sustain your lean muscle mass. Our protein powder is also nutrient-dense, which can help you eat smaller meals, replace high-calorie snacks, and reduce food cravings.
Lastly, for folks with a weight loss goal, we may also include a serving of green tea extract – this is a naturally thermogenic ingredient that will help boost energy and metabolism.
Articles in this section
- Is casein protein good for weight loss?
- Can protein powder help me lose weight if I don't exercise?
- When should I drink protein powder if I follow intermittent fasting?
- How do I lose weight without exercising?
- What diet should I follow for weight loss?
- How can I turn fat into muscle?
- How can I stop drinking soda?
- Can I drink protein shakes for most of my diet?
- What foods should I eat for weight loss?
- How do I lose weight in a certain area of my body?