The natural flavorings that we use in our Flavor Boosts do contain a small amount of maltodextrin derived from corn. However, this makes up a negligible amount (less than 1% by weight) of the product.
We're more than happy to modify your blend for you to avoid any ingredients that include corn. Just let us know by emailing your dietitian at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll create the perfect blend for your allergies.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer protein for a low FODMAP diet?
- Is your protein powder ok for people with seafood or shellfish allergies?
- Do you offer any blends for people with pea allergies?
- Do you have a blend suitable for people with corn allergies?
- Do you offer any blends for people with casein allergies?
- Does Gainful offer blends that are compliant with Whole30?