This all depends on your preferences! We recommend using a shaker bottle and ice-cold milk (almond and soy milk work great as well!) with your protein powder. We find that 4-8oz of liquid for each scoop works great. You can also use water, though your shake will be slightly less flavorful. One of our all-time favorite ways to use Gainful protein powder is in a smoothie. Veggies, fruits, oats, milk, and peanut butter work great with protein powder!
Articles in this section
- Can I bake with protein powder?
- Can I add mass gainer to my protein powder?
- What should I mix my protein powder with?
- What are some different ways to use my protein powder?
- Can I mix my protein powder into a hot beverage?
- How do I make my protein powder dissolve better?
- Can I mix my protein powder with water?
- Can I make my personalized protein powder with goat milk?
- What are some smoothie recipes?
- Which type of milk should I mix with my protein?