The answer to this question depends on you, your lifestyle, and your schedule.
There is no one "best" time to have protein powder. While having a protein shake after a workout is common, it's definitely not the only time. For some people who are trying to lose weight, having protein powder in the morning is a great way to start off the day right and curb mid-morning cravings. For others, an evening protein shake can be a great tool to fight late night snacking. If you'd like to talk more about the right time to take your protein powder, your Registered Dietitian is always available at email@example.com
If you're not sure when you want to have your personalized protein powder, we can create a versatile blend for you that has various different types of protein in it. This will make it easier to have a protein shake at any time of the day. If this is what you're looking for, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Is casein protein good for weight loss?
- Can protein powder help me lose weight if I don't exercise?
- When should I drink protein powder if I follow intermittent fasting?
- How do I lose weight without exercising?
- What diet should I follow for weight loss?
- How can I turn fat into muscle?
- How can I stop drinking soda?
- Can I drink protein shakes for most of my diet?
- What foods should I eat for weight loss?
- How do I lose weight in a certain area of my body?