Foods like pomegranates and green tea contain naturally occurring antioxidants called catechins. Green tea extract is packed full of a special catechin called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), which has been shown to promote weight loss and prevent weight gain. As a thermogenic ingredient, GTE may help to boost your metabolism, increasing your body’s ability to burn calories.
For folks with a weight loss goal, we may also include a serving of green tea extract. Each serving of green tea extract contains a negligible amount of naturally-occurring caffeine (22.5mg per serving, less than 1/5th of a cup of coffee).
Articles in this section
- Is casein protein good for weight loss?
- Can protein powder help me lose weight if I don't exercise?
- When should I drink protein powder if I follow intermittent fasting?
- How do I lose weight without exercising?
- What diet should I follow for weight loss?
- How can I turn fat into muscle?
- How can I stop drinking soda?
- Can I drink protein shakes for most of my diet?
- What foods should I eat for weight loss?
- How do I lose weight in a certain area of my body?