This really depends on you! In general, we recommend having one serving of protein powder per day.
However, depending on your goals, more than one serving may be appropriate. For example, people who are looking to bulk up may benefit from more than one serving per day. If you'd like to discuss your specific protein powder needs, get in touch with your Registered Dietitian by logging into Gainful.com and navigating to the "My Dietitian" tab.
Articles in this section
- How much protein can you consume at once?
- How soon after working out do I need to consume protein?
- Would it be a waste to drink 2 servings of protein powder at once?
- Does whey protein concentrate contain more calories than whey isolate?
- Should I drink protein powder on days I don't workout?
- When should I drink protein powder?
- Does protein powder make you feel bloated?
- How much protein should men have each day?
- Should I be taking protein powder?
- What time of day should I be having protein powder?