Gainful has a number of great ingredient options for muscle recovery. Fast-absorbing whey protein isolate is particularly helpful if your goal is post-workout recovery. Since whey isolate is quick-digesting, it will get into your muscles rapidly for optimal repair.
However, for muscle repair and regrowth overnight, our micellar casein protein is your best bet. It's extremely slow releasing and digesting, and takes 3-4 hours to reach peak levels. If you would like to learn more about your suggested protein source and how effective it is for muscle recovery, reach out to your Registered Dietitian by logging into Gainful.com and navigating to the "My Dietitian" tab.
Articles in this section
- How much protein can you consume at once?
- How soon after working out do I need to consume protein?
- Would it be a waste to drink 2 servings of protein powder at once?
- Does whey protein concentrate contain more calories than whey isolate?
- Should I drink protein powder on days I don't workout?
- When should I drink protein powder?
- Does protein powder make you feel bloated?
- How much protein should men have each day?
- Should I be taking protein powder?
- What time of day should I be having protein powder?