When it comes to boosting your metabolism, our rockstar ingredient is green tea extract. We generally include green tea extract in your personalized blend if you have told us that one of your primary goals is weight loss.
Foods like pomegranates and green tea contain naturally occurring antioxidants called catechins. Green tea extract is packed full of special catechin called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), which has been shown to promote weight loss and prevent weight gain. As a thermogenic ingredient, GTE may help to boost your metabolism, increasing your body’s ability to burn calories.
For folks with a weight loss goal, we may also include a serving of green tea extract. Each serving of green tea extract contains a negligible amount of naturally-occurring caffeine (22.5mg per serving, less than 1/5th of a cup of coffee).
Articles in this section
- Is casein protein good for weight loss?
- Can protein powder help me lose weight if I don't exercise?
- When should I drink protein powder if I follow intermittent fasting?
- How do I lose weight without exercising?
- What diet should I follow for weight loss?
- How can I turn fat into muscle?
- How can I stop drinking soda?
- Can I drink protein shakes for most of my diet?
- What foods should I eat for weight loss?
- How do I lose weight in a certain area of my body?