Absolutely! You can mix your personalized protein powder and Flavor Boosts into any type of liquid beverage. However, for the most delicious results, we suggest using a shaker bottle and ice-cold milk (dairy, almond, soy, or any other type). Regardless of what type of liquid you go with, aim for 4-8 oz of liquid per serving of protein powder for best results. Use less liquid for a thicker, more flavorful protein shake and more liquid for a milder one.
Articles in this section
- Can I bake with protein powder?
- Can I add mass gainer to my protein powder?
- What should I mix my protein powder with?
- What are some different ways to use my protein powder?
- Can I mix my protein powder into a hot beverage?
- How do I make my protein powder dissolve better?
- Can I mix my protein powder with water?
- Can I make my personalized protein powder with goat milk?
- What are some smoothie recipes?
- Which type of milk should I mix with my protein?