For most people, Whole30 means cutting dairy, sugar, grains, legumes, and alcohol from their diet. While that does eliminate most of the options we offer, we can still try to make a blend that will work. Our whey protein isolate is so finely filtered that it contains virtually no lactose. For some people following Whole30, this is an acceptable option. If you'd like to discuss your personalized blend and how it works with Whole30, shoot us a message to your Registered Dietitian: email@example.com
Articles in this section
- Do you offer protein for a low FODMAP diet?
- Is your protein powder ok for people with seafood or shellfish allergies?
- Do you offer any blends for people with pea allergies?
- Do you have a blend suitable for people with corn allergies?
- Do you offer any blends for people with casein allergies?
- Does Gainful offer blends that are compliant with Whole30?