All of our whey-based protein blends contain sunflower lecithin. Unfortunately, there is no way to separate sunflower lecithin from any of our whey-based blends.
However, if you'd like a completely lecithin-free protein powder, you can switch over to one of our vegan, plant-based blends (which contain no sunflower lecithin) by emailing us at email@example.com
A little more on lecithin: lecithin is an emulsifier that is included in all industry-leading protein powders. If you have enjoyed a chocolate bar or cup of tea before, you have probably consumed lecithin. Lecithin is found in negligible amounts in a wide variety of everyday foods. Emulsifiers make it easy to mix powdered drinks, and reduces clumping for a smooth, easy-to-blend protein shake.
Gainful's personalized protein powder blends contain a negligible amount (<1% by weight) of sunflower lecithin. Unlike other companies, Gainful does not use soy lecithin, which is cheaper and potentially more dangerous for folks with acute soy allergies.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a longer lasting form of protein?
- Can I get a different mix of protein sources?
- Would less sodium impact the taste of my protein powder?
- Does my protein powder contain creatine?
- How do I increase the amount of protein in my blend?
- Do you offer BCAAs?
- Can I get a grain-free blend?
- Do you have blends for people with specific dietary restrictions?
- Can I add fat to my blend?
- Why isn't there any casein in my blend?