There is no blend of ingredients we recommend specifically for hypothyroidism. With this condition, similar rules and guidelines apply for losing, gaining, or maintaining weight. The only difference is that your body may not be using as many calories throughout your day, so your calorie intake would have to be modified accordingly.
One thing to keep in mind when choosing a protein powder applies if you have been prescribed and are taking synthroid for hypothyroidism. Soy products may have an interaction with synthroid. None of Gainful's products contain soy.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to have protein powder if i have autoimmune hepatitis (liver disease)?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with alpha gal allergies?
- Is protein powder good for an anti-inflammatory diet?
- Is protein powder ok for people with pre-diabetes?
- Is protein powder safe to take if I have Hashimoto's?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with gastroparesis?
- Is protein safe for people with PCOS?
- Do you have any blends that are good for people with IC?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with hypoglycemia?
- How can I gain weight with hyperthyroidism?