Gainful's personalized protein powder blends contain relatively little sodium. On the high end, some of our blends contain 150mg per serving – this is still less than 1/10th of the amount of sodium you would find in a teaspoon of salt.
At the moment, decreasing the amount of sodium in any specific blend is not an option we offer. The nutritional profile of your personalized protein powder blend comes 100% naturally from the foods they are derived from (i.e. milk, peas, rice).
That said, we're happy to work with you to tweak your ingredients and optimize for a low sodium diet. Shoot us an email at email@example.com!
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a longer lasting form of protein?
- Can I get a different mix of protein sources?
- Would less sodium impact the taste of my protein powder?
- Does my protein powder contain creatine?
- How do I increase the amount of protein in my blend?
- Do you offer BCAAs?
- Can I get a grain-free blend?
- Do you have blends for people with specific dietary restrictions?
- Can I add fat to my blend?
- Why isn't there any casein in my blend?