At the moment, we do not offer collagen protein as an option to add to your blend.
Although collagen protein is an important protein in our bodies that helps with the structure of things like hair, skin, and nails, it is actually not a very great protein source to consume due to its bioavailability. Your body can make collagen protein from other sources of protein and nutrients. This is why we suggest focusing more of your protein intake on complete, quality sources such as those from animals (eggs, dairy, meat, and seafood), tofu and soy – assuming you can tolerate them.
That said, it's always good to incorporate a variety of different protein sources throughout your day! Protein from veggies, whole grains, beans, legumes, nuts/seeds are still great, they just aren't aren't utilized as well by the body.
Lastly, we're always open to suggestions! If there is an ingredient you would like to see in our lineup, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a longer lasting form of protein?
- Can I get a different mix of protein sources?
- Would less sodium impact the taste of my protein powder?
- Does my protein powder contain creatine?
- How do I increase the amount of protein in my blend?
- Do you offer BCAAs?
- Can I get a grain-free blend?
- Do you have blends for people with specific dietary restrictions?
- Can I add fat to my blend?
- Why isn't there any casein in my blend?