At the moment, we do not offer the option of adding extra vitamins and minerals to your blend. The nutritional profile of your personalized protein powder blend comes 100% naturally from the foods they are derived from (i.e. milk, peas, rice). Some nutrients can be quite toxic in the wrong quantities – this is definitely the case with potassium. Potassium supplements are also required by law to limit potassium content to 99 mg (which is fairly little).
If you're hoping to maximize potassium content, our whey-based protein blends generally have more naturally-occuring potassium (since dairy is a good source of potassium) than plant-based blends. If you're looking for ways to add potassium to your diet, get in touch with your Registered Dietitian for suggestions for potassium-rich foods. Reach out to your R.D. by logging into Gainful.com and navigating to the "My Dietitian" tab.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a longer lasting form of protein?
- Can I get a different mix of protein sources?
- Would less sodium impact the taste of my protein powder?
- Does my protein powder contain creatine?
- How do I increase the amount of protein in my blend?
- Do you offer BCAAs?
- Can I get a grain-free blend?
- Do you have blends for people with specific dietary restrictions?
- Can I add fat to my blend?
- Why isn't there any casein in my blend?