At the moment, we do not offer the option of adding extra fiber to your blend. When fiber powder is added to protein, it can negatively affect taste and consistency. Additionally, fiber can cause gastrointestinal issues for some people. To increase your fiber intake, we recommend blending your personalized protein powder with frozen fruits, vegetables, oats, peanut butter, and even milk/yogurt (the milk and yogurt won't add fiber, but will make it even more flavorful). A protein-rich smoothie can be a delicious way to get extra fiber and nutrients from whole foods.
That said, we're always open to suggestions! If there is an ingredient you would like to see in our lineup, let us know at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a longer lasting form of protein?
- Can I get a different mix of protein sources?
- Would less sodium impact the taste of my protein powder?
- Does my protein powder contain creatine?
- How do I increase the amount of protein in my blend?
- Do you offer BCAAs?
- Can I get a grain-free blend?
- Do you have blends for people with specific dietary restrictions?
- Can I add fat to my blend?
- Why isn't there any casein in my blend?