At the moment, we do not offer the option of adding extra vitamins and minerals to your blend. The nutritional profile of your personalized protein powder blend comes 100% naturally from the foods they are derived from (i.e. milk, peas, rice). However, certain types of protein, such as pea protein, naturally have higher iron content than other types, such as whey or casein based protein. If you're interested in exploring the differences in iron content between different protein sources, shoot us a message to email@example.com and we'll see if there's another protein source closer suited to your needs.
That said, we're always open to suggestions! If there is an ingredient you would like to see in our lineup, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a longer lasting form of protein?
- Can I get a different mix of protein sources?
- Would less sodium impact the taste of my protein powder?
- Does my protein powder contain creatine?
- How do I increase the amount of protein in my blend?
- Do you offer BCAAs?
- Can I get a grain-free blend?
- Do you have blends for people with specific dietary restrictions?
- Can I add fat to my blend?
- Why isn't there any casein in my blend?