Currently we aren't able to make a higher calorie vegan protein powder option. We do however have higher calorie blends that contain whey protein. If you need to keep it vegan friendly and also are looking for extra calories, try blending up your protein powder into a delicious smoothie! This will increase calories and other nutrients in your shake while also keeping it plant based. If you wanted to discuss further, just email your Registered Dietitian at RD@gainful.com
Articles in this section
- Does your brown rice protein contain B vitamins?
- What is the advantage of having organic pea protein and organic brown rice protein instead of having organic pea protein alone?
- Are there options other than whey?
- Will I get the same muscle growth from a plant-based protein source?
- Does Gainful offer vegan, plant-based proteins?
- Does Gainful offer a high-calorie vegan option?
- What are the vegan blend options?
- Can I get a vegan /plant-based protein blend?
- I'm vegan. Can I use your protein powder?