Strategies for preventing sugar & sweets cravings vary from person to person, but having a protein shake can certainly help.
When craving sweets, you can always try sugar free gum/candy, diet soda, and fruit juices. Please keep in mind that while having these sweets may help some, others may find that they make cravings even worse.
For most people, we recommend satisfying a sweet tooth with your favorite fruit. And, of course, you can always try a Flavor Boosts to find your next favorite sweet treat – just log into Gainful.com to choose your flavors.
Articles in this section
- How can I eat healthy on a lower budget?
- What is a proper portion size for peanuts?
- What is the right macronutrient breakdown for me?
- Do your shakes include fruit and vegetable nutrients?
- How can I eat properly as a college student?
- How many meals should I eat per day?
- What are some high protein breakfasts ideas?
- Is it healthy to add cheese to my meals?
- How often should I be eating?
- What are some healthy alternatives to cheesy meals?