When it comes to smoothie recipes, the possibilities are truly endless. You can blend up any combination of your favorite fruits, vegetables, juices, and milks with your personalized protein powder to make a nutritious, filling smoothie. We like blending protein powder with a French Vanilla Flavor Boost, frozen berries, yogurt, and sometimes a little juice instead of water/milk. If you're into Chocolate Flavor Boost, the office favorite is frozen bananas and peanut butter with oats sprinkled on top.
There are tons of blogs and websites with smoothie ideas and even recipes that incorporate protein powder into muffins, cookies, pancakes, etc. Don't be afraid to get creative :)
We're working on a Gainful blog that will contain all sorts of our favorite protein smoothie recipes – stay tuned!
Articles in this section
- Can I bake with protein powder?
- Can I add mass gainer to my protein powder?
- What should I mix my protein powder with?
- What are some different ways to use my protein powder?
- Can I mix my protein powder into a hot beverage?
- How do I make my protein powder dissolve better?
- Can I mix my protein powder with water?
- Can I make my personalized protein powder with goat milk?
- What are some smoothie recipes?
- Which type of milk should I mix with my protein?