Absolutely! Many of our customers choose to mix their blend in 4-8 oz of cold water.
We would, however, recommend using a shaker bottle and ice-cold milk (or a milk substitute), which can be a delicious way to enhance the flavor of your shake. In general, adding 4-8oz of liquid for each serving of protein powder is recommended. Be sure to add your protein powder to the shaker bottle after you add liquid for the best consistency :)
If you find your protein shake isn't sweet or flavorful enough, the most likely culprit is the amount and type of liquid that you're using. As always, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not 100% satisfied with the flavor of your protein. When it comes to taste, we've seen it all and are confident we can fine-tune your flavor to perfection.
Articles in this section
- Can I bake with protein powder?
- Can I add mass gainer to my protein powder?
- What should I mix my protein powder with?
- What are some different ways to use my protein powder?
- Can I mix my protein powder into a hot beverage?
- How do I make my protein powder dissolve better?
- Can I mix my protein powder with water?
- Can I make my personalized protein powder with goat milk?
- What are some smoothie recipes?
- Which type of milk should I mix with my protein?