This really depends on your goals! If you're looking to lose weight, keep in mind that you will need to adjust your diet accordingly to account for the extra calories coming from your protein powder. Although our protein blends for weight loss are low-calorie, each serving does contain 100+ calories that will contribute to your overall calorie intake.
However, if your goal is to gain weight, these added calories likely won't be as important to keep track of. In order to gain weight in a safe, gradual manner, we recommend a surplus of about 500 calories per day.
Articles in this section
- How much protein can you consume at once?
- How soon after working out do I need to consume protein?
- Would it be a waste to drink 2 servings of protein powder at once?
- Does whey protein concentrate contain more calories than whey isolate?
- Should I drink protein powder on days I don't workout?
- When should I drink protein powder?
- Does protein powder make you feel bloated?
- How much protein should men have each day?
- Should I be taking protein powder?
- What time of day should I be having protein powder?