If you have Hashimoto's disease, we can work with you to find an appropriate blend. For many living with Hashimoto's, casein and whey proteins can be highly reactive. Soy and dairy products can be problematic for some people with Hashimoto's. A good option for our customers with Hashimoto's is one of our 100% plant-based blends. Our vegan blends are based on organic brown rice and organic pea proteins. These blends are dairy and soy free, and provide a complete amino acid profile.
We always recommend consulting with your physician before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to have protein powder if i have autoimmune hepatitis (liver disease)?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with alpha gal allergies?
- Is protein powder good for an anti-inflammatory diet?
- Is protein powder ok for people with pre-diabetes?
- Is protein powder safe to take if I have Hashimoto's?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with gastroparesis?
- Is protein safe for people with PCOS?
- Do you have any blends that are good for people with IC?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with hypoglycemia?
- How can I gain weight with hyperthyroidism?