Gainful does not use artificial flavorings, sweeteners, or colorings in any of our protein blends. We don't use any binders, fillers, thickening agents, or preservatives. Our protein powders are naturally flavored and our only sources of sweetness are organic stevia leaf extract and organic monkfruit extract. Both are all-natural, plant-based sources of sweetness that have been used in Asia and South America for thousands of years.
All our Gainful protein blends come 100% unsweetened and flavor-free. Natural flavors, organic stevia leaf extract, and organic monkfruit extract are separate from your personalized protein. That's because we include Flavor Boosts with every order – so you can pick exactly which flavor you want, every day.
Our whey-based protein blends contain sunflower lecithin. Lecithin is an emulsifier that is included in all industry-leading protein powders. If you have enjoyed a chocolate bar or a cup of tea before, you have probably consumed lecithin. Lecithin is found in negligible amounts in a wide variety of everyday foods. Emulsifiers make it easy to mix powdered drinks, and reduces clumping for a smooth, easy-to-blend protein shake. Gainful's personalized protein powder blends contain a negligible amount (<1% by weight) of sunflower lecithin. Unlike other companies, Gainful does not use soy lecithin, which is cheaper and potentially dangerous for folks with acute soy allergies.
If you'd like completely lecithin-free protein powder, you can switch over to one of our vegan blends (which contain no sunflower lecithin) by visiting Gainful.com and clicking on the "Looking to switch up your blend?" link.
Articles in this section
- How should I store my protein powder?
- How do I know if everything in this protein is healthy?
- Do you process common allergens in the same facility as your product?
- Where do your ingredients come from?
- Which additives are in your protein powder?
- Is your protein tested for toxins or metals?
- What testing have you done for purity and quality?
- What is the quality of Gainful protein powder?
- Is your product made with animal products?
- How do you personalize the protein powder?