You should not experience any issues with your personalized protein powder in relation to your interstitial cystitis. Protein in still an important nutrient for individuals with IC, and the condition does not necessarily affect the body's need for protein.
However, we always recommend consulting with your physician before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to have protein powder if i have autoimmune hepatitis (liver disease)?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with alpha gal allergies?
- Is protein powder good for an anti-inflammatory diet?
- Is protein powder ok for people with pre-diabetes?
- Is protein powder safe to take if I have Hashimoto's?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with gastroparesis?
- Is protein safe for people with PCOS?
- Do you have any blends that are good for people with IC?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with hypoglycemia?
- How can I gain weight with hyperthyroidism?