In general, we recommend having one serving of your personalized protein powder per day. A single scoop per day will lend a significant boost in protein to support your weight loss.
If one of your primary goals is weight loss, you will likely receive a protein powder blend with a fairly low calorie count. However, your personalized blend will still contain a little more than 100 calories per serving. It is important to account for this in your overall daily calorie intake to make sure you are still maintaining a 500-1000 calorie deficit (the most important factor in gradual, healthy weight loss).
Articles in this section
- Is casein protein good for weight loss?
- Can protein powder help me lose weight if I don't exercise?
- When should I drink protein powder if I follow intermittent fasting?
- How do I lose weight without exercising?
- What diet should I follow for weight loss?
- How can I turn fat into muscle?
- How can I stop drinking soda?
- Can I drink protein shakes for most of my diet?
- What foods should I eat for weight loss?
- How do I lose weight in a certain area of my body?