We'd be happy to change your blend! We do offer blends that contain added fats to them. Simply reach out to your Registered Dietitian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in mind that adding grams of fat will significantly lower the amount of protein per serving in your powder. Anything you add, whether it be carbs, fat, or protein, is going to take up some space, so something else has to be lowered.
If you see other protein powders out there that have a high fat AND protein content, it's simply because their serving size is larger. The downfall with that is you don't get many servings per container. In general, we like to keep the grams of protein higher since protein is usually a difficult nutrient to consume, whereas high fat foods are pretty tasty and easier to eat. If you want us to add fat, we're more than happy to, but you can also add some tasty fats at home. Some options are peanut butter, flax, nuts/seeds, avocado, or high fat milk/yogurt.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a longer lasting form of protein?
- Can I get a different mix of protein sources?
- Would less sodium impact the taste of my protein powder?
- Does my protein powder contain creatine?
- How do I increase the amount of protein in my blend?
- Do you offer BCAAs?
- Can I get a grain-free blend?
- Do you have blends for people with specific dietary restrictions?
- Can I add fat to my blend?
- Why isn't there any casein in my blend?