As long as you are a healthy individual and do not have any medical conditions that might contraindicate protein powder, it is safe to consume protein shakes. However, we always recommend checking with your physician before starting any dietary supplement.
Articles in this section
- How should I store my protein powder?
- How do I know if everything in this protein is healthy?
- Do you process common allergens in the same facility as your product?
- Where do your ingredients come from?
- Which additives are in your protein powder?
- Is your protein tested for toxins or metals?
- What testing have you done for purity and quality?
- What is the quality of Gainful protein powder?
- Is your product made with animal products?
- How do you personalize the protein powder?