Absolutely! Adding frozen fruit to your protein shake is a quick and delicious way to make it a more complete meal. We recommend adding milk (or plant-based milk substitutes), along with your favorite berries and a frozen banana :)
Articles in this section
- Can I bake with protein powder?
- Can I add mass gainer to my protein powder?
- What should I mix my protein powder with?
- What are some different ways to use my protein powder?
- Can I mix my protein powder into a hot beverage?
- How do I make my protein powder dissolve better?
- Can I mix my protein powder with water?
- Can I make my personalized protein powder with goat milk?
- What are some smoothie recipes?
- Which type of milk should I mix with my protein?