At the end of the day, protein powder is never a stand-in for a balanced meal of whole foods. However, there are plenty of ways we can boost the hunger-busting properties of your personalized blend.
First off, we recommend adding whole foods to a blended protein smoothie. Including frozen fruit, bananas, nut butters, dairy/soy milk, etc is a quick and delicious way to make your blend more of a complete meal.
Another great way to build a satisfying protein shake is by including micellar casein in your blend. Casein protein is a very slow-releasing source of protein, which makes it perfect before bed, for breakfast, or between meals. Having a slow-absorbing protein source like casein in your personalized blend will be very effective at keeping hunger at bay.
If you are using your protein powder as a nutrient-dense snack or a way to beat mid-afternoon hunger, but you aren't finding your protein shake filling enough, send us an email at email@example.com and we'll be happy to add micellar casein to your blend.
Articles in this section
- Is casein protein good for weight loss?
- Can protein powder help me lose weight if I don't exercise?
- When should I drink protein powder if I follow intermittent fasting?
- How do I lose weight without exercising?
- What diet should I follow for weight loss?
- How can I turn fat into muscle?
- How can I stop drinking soda?
- Can I drink protein shakes for most of my diet?
- What foods should I eat for weight loss?
- How do I lose weight in a certain area of my body?