While Gainful does not offer a separate BCAA product, our protein powders supply a significant amount of naturally-occurring BCAA's. Most of the time, the BCAA's that occur naturally in a scoop of protein powder will be greater than a BCAA supplement can offer. All of Gainful's personalized protein powder blends are complete in amino acids and have a lot more nutrition than simple BCAA supplements.
If you are eating a diet rich in protein (either from protein powder or whole foods like meat and dairy), you may not need to supplement with additional BCAAs. The best way to know would be to reach out to your Gainful Registered Dietitian – get in touch by logging into Gainful.com and navigating to the "My Dietitian" tab.
That said, we do carry BCAA powder as one of our ingredients (2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine) and would be happy to add it to your blend upon request. Simply send us an email at email@example.com!
Articles in this section
- How much protein can you consume at once?
- How soon after working out do I need to consume protein?
- Would it be a waste to drink 2 servings of protein powder at once?
- Does whey protein concentrate contain more calories than whey isolate?
- Should I drink protein powder on days I don't workout?
- When should I drink protein powder?
- Does protein powder make you feel bloated?
- How much protein should men have each day?
- Should I be taking protein powder?
- What time of day should I be having protein powder?