The paleo diet is somewhat tricky and subjective, depending on how strictly you follow it. Paleo isn't a term as clear cut as vegan, for example. Since the paleo diet usually limits processed and refined foods, technically no protein powder would be compliant with the paleo diet, since all protein powder is going to have some degree of processing to extract protein from food.
However, if you let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org that you follow a paleo-friendly diet, we'll be sure to get you a blend that is as close to paleo as possible.
Articles in this section
- Are there amino acids in my protein powder?
- What does amino acid profile mean?
- Where are the carbs in my blend coming from if they aren't sugar?
- Does Gainful offer paleo protein powder?
- How many grams of protein per serving?
- How big is each serving?
- How many calories are in my blend?
- Where can I find the nutrition facts for my blend?
- How do I enter my protein powder into MyFitnessPal or other tracking apps?