Absolutely! If you indicated in your quiz that one of your primary goals is to lose weight, we'll create a protein blend for you that will fit into a healthy weight loss program. The blend that you are assigned will be optimized for weight loss.
However, it's important to realize that there is no magic formula. Simply drinking protein shakes and hoping for the best isn’t enough. You will need to incorporate protein powder into a healthy diet that is portion controlled, and of course pair it with a program of regular exercise. Your weight loss will come from a caloric deficit. When restricting calories in your diet and using protein powder, you are able to lose weight while supplying your body with additional high quality protein. Protein is important for weight loss because it plays a role in metabolism and helps sustain your lean muscle mass. Our protein powder is also nutrient-dense, which can help you eat smaller meals, replace high-calorie snacks, and reduce food cravings.
Lastly, for folks with a weight loss goal, we may also include a serving of green tea extract – this is a naturally thermogenic ingredient that will help boost energy and metabolism.
Articles in this section
- Is casein protein good for weight loss?
- Can protein powder help me lose weight if I don't exercise?
- When should I drink protein powder if I follow intermittent fasting?
- How do I lose weight without exercising?
- What diet should I follow for weight loss?
- How can I turn fat into muscle?
- How can I stop drinking soda?
- Can I drink protein shakes for most of my diet?
- What foods should I eat for weight loss?
- How do I lose weight in a certain area of my body?