One of the things that can impact your cholesterol significantly is your fat intake. Limiting the amount of saturated and trans fats that you consume will help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. At the same time, you want to include healthy, unsaturated fats that you would find in nuts and seeds, peanut butters, plant oils, or avocados.
Gainful offers various protein blends with virtually no fat content (and therefore very low cholesterol). Even our whey-based blends are relatively low in cholesterol. If cholesterol is a concern for you, let us know at email@example.com and we'll match you with a protein source that is naturally lower in fat.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to have protein powder if i have autoimmune hepatitis (liver disease)?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with alpha gal allergies?
- Is protein powder good for an anti-inflammatory diet?
- Is protein powder ok for people with pre-diabetes?
- Is protein powder safe to take if I have Hashimoto's?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with gastroparesis?
- Is protein safe for people with PCOS?
- Do you have any blends that are good for people with IC?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with hypoglycemia?
- How can I gain weight with hyperthyroidism?