At the moment, we do not offer the option of adjusting the amount of cholesterol in your blend. We don't add cholesterol to any of our blends, so any amount that you see in the nutrition facts of your blend is naturally present in the whole foods it was derived from (i.e. milk, peas, rice).
We offer various whey isolate and plant-based protein blends with virtually no fat content (and therefore very low cholesterol). Most of our personalized protein powder blends do not contain more than a few milligrams of cholesterol – the most cholesterol-heavy blends we offer actually contain less than 1/5th of the amount of cholesterol that you would find in a single boiled egg.
However, if cholesterol is a concern for you, let us know at email@example.com and we'll match you with a blend that is naturally lower in fat.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a longer lasting form of protein?
- Can I get a different mix of protein sources?
- Would less sodium impact the taste of my protein powder?
- Does my protein powder contain creatine?
- How do I increase the amount of protein in my blend?
- Do you offer BCAAs?
- Can I get a grain-free blend?
- Do you have blends for people with specific dietary restrictions?
- Can I add fat to my blend?
- Why isn't there any casein in my blend?