At the moment, we do not offer the option of adjusting the amount of glutamine in your blend. We don't add glutamine to any of our blends, so any amount that you see in the nutrition facts of your blend is naturally present in the whole foods it was derived from (i.e. milk, peas, rice). You can view the amount of glutamine in your protein powder by logging into Gainful.com
However, if you'd like to be matched up with a protein powder blend with more naturally-occurring glutamine, simply send us an email at email@example.com!
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a longer lasting form of protein?
- Can I get a different mix of protein sources?
- Would less sodium impact the taste of my protein powder?
- Does my protein powder contain creatine?
- How do I increase the amount of protein in my blend?
- Do you offer BCAAs?
- Can I get a grain-free blend?
- Do you have blends for people with specific dietary restrictions?
- Can I add fat to my blend?
- Why isn't there any casein in my blend?