At the moment, we do not offer erythritol as a sweetener. At this time, organic stevia leaf extract and organic monk fruit extract are the only sweeteners that we use in our products. Both are all-natural, plant-based sources of sweetness that have been used in Asia and South America for thousands of years. We never use artificial flavorings or sweeteners, and our stevia is organic, all-natural, calorie-free, and completely plant-based.
Additionally, we have seen a number of cases where people experience GI distress after consuming sugar alcohols like erythritol.
All our Gainful protein blends come 100% unsweetened and flavor-free. Our natural flavor, organic stevia leaf extract, and organic monk fruit extract are separate from your personalized protein. That's because we include Flavor Boosts with every order – so you can pick exactly which flavor you want, every day.
If you want a protein shake without sweetness or natural flavor, simply mix your protein blend in liquid without adding any Flavor Boost.
Unsweetened, unflavored protein powders can work well in smoothies, baked goods, or in other flavored foods like oatmeal or yogurt. If you choose to go fully unsweetened, we do recommend that you sweeten your blend at home with sugar, honey, fruit, or agave.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a longer lasting form of protein?
- Can I get a different mix of protein sources?
- Would less sodium impact the taste of my protein powder?
- Does my protein powder contain creatine?
- How do I increase the amount of protein in my blend?
- Do you offer BCAAs?
- Can I get a grain-free blend?
- Do you have blends for people with specific dietary restrictions?
- Can I add fat to my blend?
- Why isn't there any casein in my blend?