Having healthy snacks on hand when you're trying to lose weight can be really helpful. Of course, the best snacks for you are going to be ones that you enjoy, fit into your overall meal plan, and keep you feeling full. One readily-available snack that matches all these criteria are nuts (as long as you don't go overboard). Although they are high in fat, they are very filing and contain a balance of fat, protein, and fiber.
Another healthy snack idea is greek yogurt with your favorite berries. Greek yogurt is high in protein, calcium, and potassium, while berries are a great way to get some antioxidants. Hard or soft boiled eggs are a great snack option, as are apples or bananas slices with peanut butter. It's important to make sure that you moderate the amount of peanut butter you are having, as it can be high in calories. Cottage cheese, cucumber slices with hummus, or a piece of your favorite fruit are also quick snacks ideas.
Articles in this section
- Is casein protein good for weight loss?
- Can protein powder help me lose weight if I don't exercise?
- When should I drink protein powder if I follow intermittent fasting?
- How do I lose weight without exercising?
- What diet should I follow for weight loss?
- How can I turn fat into muscle?
- How can I stop drinking soda?
- Can I drink protein shakes for most of my diet?
- What foods should I eat for weight loss?
- How do I lose weight in a certain area of my body?